Note: All prices in US Dollars
Click Add to Cart to order this product
This small wheel pivots so turning is easier for the dog. The next thing I really appreciate about this cart is how easy it is to get into. No lifting your legs up over the seat height bars and feeling trapped in the cart. There is a mesh foot rest the width of the cart, this is not only comfortable for the rider but a nice safety feature for young riders. The seat is padded with back and arm rests. The seat has two coil springs so the bumps of the road are less stressful on ones bottom. Two dogs can be used to pull this cart with the additional pole that converts this cart to a two dog team. We have several accessories to enhance this cart that make using the cart and training your dog to pull the cart easier.
* Sized for K9: Dog 30" or less (shoulder height of the dog)
* Wheels: 20" holds up to 400 lbs.
* Smaller Center Wheel: 12"
* Spoke wheels: 20"X2.125", 3" wide hub, 5/8" Axle, Heavy duty wheels.
* Overall Width (Tire to Tire): 31"
* Overall Height (From ground to top of seat): 35"
* Overall Length(From seat back pad to tips of shafts): 80"
* Cart Body Width: 22"
* Seat: 23" x 12” with 2" foam pad, vinyl covered, black
* Spring seat (Coil springs under seat)
* Backrest: 21" x 4" with 2" foam pad, vinyl covered, black
* Single’s shafts: 42" Length, 14" Opening Width (narrowest point), 21" Height (when cart is level)
* Team Pole: 42" Length, 17" Height (when cart is level)
* Easily convert your single cart into a team, no extra hardware needed
* Removable third wheel less stress on dogs back
* Gross Weights: 80 lbs
* Color: Red
Submit a Review...
There is an Indian legend which says, "When a human dies there is a bridge they must cross to enter into heaven. At the head of that bridge waits every animal that human encountered during their lifetime. The animals, based upon what they know of this person, decide which humans may cross the bridge.... and which are turned away..." -- Unknown